Windows, Windows Server 2003, Windows XP
This is the Multilingual Windows PCL6 driver version 1.17 for XP and Windows Server 2003 for the InfoPrint 1222 printer
The following self extracting file contains the English, French, German, Spanish, Italian and Brazilian Portuguese Microsoft certified Windows 2000 PCL6 driver for use with the InfoPrint 1222 printer.
The PCL drivers from this package are a digitally signed compatible driver for Windows Server 2003.
Please Note: This is for the Microsoft Certified Windows 2000 drivers. If you don't require the MS certification we recommend using the custom driver. Microsoft Certified drivers don't offer all the printer driver features. For the custom driver please see link below.
Please Note: These are the Microsoft Certified Windows XP drivers. If you don't require the MS certification we recommend using the custom driver. Microsoft Certified drivers don't offer all the printer driver features. For the custom driver please see link below.
1. Download the file to a directory of your choice.
2. Double click or open the file.
3. Select the desired directory to place the files and folders.
4. Click Finish.
5. Go to Start>settings>printers and click on the add printer Icon.
6. Follow the directions in the add printer utility.
7. When prompted select the device driver select "have disk" option and point it to the location that you have place the files and find the inf file. If you used the default unpacking settings it will be in the directory C:\IBM\1222\PS\XXXXX.inf.
8. Select the desired printer and follow the directions to allow the add printer utility to finish.
|Custom 1222 PCL6 Driver for Windows XP||English||1||FTP|
|MS Certified 1222 PCL||3/25/2003||Language Independent||670000||FTP|